Chiang Mai Computer Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motherboard Repairs

2 posters

Go down

Motherboard Repairs Empty Motherboard Repairs

Post by bdahm Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Here's a tip Jerry shared during a recent meeting. It's about a place in Panthip Plaza and a Mr. Khong. Several other people have recommended him in the past, but Jerry says he hasn't been there for two years. It's worth checking out, however.

This is from my file........  Mr. Khong is on the second floor of Pantip Plaza.  He speaks quite good English. Shop is in the center of 2/F Pantip..  Phone of record: [url=tel:089-560-2584]089-560-2584[/url]   The so-called business card seems to indicate his old address on the 3d floor......  He is on 2.

-Bill 

bdahm
Admin

http://www.tinyurl.com/thaijournal

Back to top Go down

Motherboard Repairs Empty Re: Motherboard Repairs

Post by paulhen Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:32 am

I was in Pantip yesterday to leave my tablet with Khun Kong to evaluate. This was as a result of this referral being given to me at the last club meeting.

I have a photo of his current business card but see no way to upload/attach it for the forum. He is on the second floor as Bill says.

paulhen

Back to top Go down

Post by paulhen Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Khun Kong fixed my Yuando Tablet's USB port. He persevered with repairs 3 times until it met with longer term success. His charges were very reasonable. I found him to be very honest and trustworthy, with computer repair skills not easily found in Chiang Mai. I highly recommend him.

paulhen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum