Chiang Mai Computer Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Meetings

3 posters

Go down

Virtual Meetings Empty Virtual Meetings

Post by Stefan-UK Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:46 pm

Watdee, Friends!

May I suggest that we start virtual weekly meetings on Zoom or similar.

A good time would be in Thailand's late evening, which is Europe's early afternoon and America's early morning, so that geeks in the diaspora can join as well.

Let's talk about it on the LINE group.

Enjoy!
Stefan

Stefan-UK

Back to top Go down

Virtual Meetings Empty Re: Virtual Meetings

Post by bdahm Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:45 pm

Sounds like a plan. Once the time and date have been decided, I will post something in the Meetings section.

bdahm
Admin

http://www.tinyurl.com/thaijournal

Back to top Go down

Post by M1ke Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:57 am

I might be interested in attending a Zoom meeting despite the 12 hour time difference. (It means a 1 AM meeting time for me here in the US. Crying or Very sad )  How might I get an invite code?
M1ke
M1ke

Back to top Go down

Post by bdahm Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:54 pm

The guy whose Zoom account we are using posts the meeting ID and the Passcode on the day of the meeting. It's posted to the CMGeeks - Tech Line group. Don't know that you are subscribed to that, but I would be happy to email it to you or maybe I could post it here. We typically go just about an hour, because he, too, is currently in the US.

bdahm
Admin

M1ke likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by M1ke Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:27 pm

I prefer not to install and register a new app (Line) that I'd only use to receive the Zoom passcode.  No promises that I can stay up that late and make the meeting but please do email me the invitation Bill.  Thank you!
M1ke
M1ke

Back to top Go down

Post by bdahm Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:04 pm

I agree with your decision to refrain from installing Line for such limited use. I will send you the Zoom ID and Passcode as soon as I see it posted. It is kind of late for you over there and hope you can make a meeting even if it isn’t the one this Tuesday. Typically there's a topic announced in advance, but there isn’t one for the upcoming meeting. Chris will be leading the meeting. Looking forward to seeing you at some point.

bdahm
Admin

M1ke likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum