Chiang Mai Computer Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chiang mai computer repair and assistance

2 posters

Go down

chiang mai computer repair and assistance Empty chiang mai computer repair and assistance

Post by zippydedodah Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:08 pm

perhaps the mod could pin some local references, for those who need them from time to time?
i have never used anyone, but i have heard good things about a few guys ...
 Smile

zippydedodah

Back to top Go down

chiang mai computer repair and assistance Empty Re: chiang mai computer repair and assistance

Post by bdahm Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:53 pm

The old site had quite a number of recommendations, but we are going to have to pretty much start from scratch as we don't know that we will re-gain access to that site anytime soon. 

I have one person I would recommend without qualification, even though I have never used his services myself. That person is Mr. Suchart. I had heard good things about him from a friend and as a result have recommended him to others who have asked. I always request feedback from anyone I recommend and I have yet to hear a bad comment about Mr. Suchart. He speaks good English, is knowledgable of both Windows machines and Macs and does house calls. His prices are reasonable. His phone number is 089-556-3931.

As Zippydedodah suggested, I hope others will relate their experiences, both good an bad about merchants that they have dealt with. That's what this forum is for.

-Bill

bdahm
Admin

http://www.tinyurl.com/thaijournal

Back to top Go down