Chiang Mai Computer Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacement MacbAir and iPad mini 4 batteries

Go down

Replacement MacbAir and iPad mini 4 batteries Empty Replacement MacbAir and iPad mini 4 batteries

Post by cheeryble Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:45 am

hi Bill et al

Hi some of you may know GIT who runs a little Mac shop off the search app Road whoops of the way Kow Road
Some years ago I bought a MacBook error from him a MacBook air from him Most satisfactory
Less years ago I got a replacement battery for it from him as I remember it was 2000 baht which was a very good price at the time.
It has performed very satisfactory for a long time
It’s ready for another one after about 900 cycles!!
I called GIT GIT and asked him how much now… 2500
My iPad Mini four is beginning to show signs of running down a little fast I also asked him about this 1500 But the bigger problem being he would want to hours to hours two hours to do the MacBook but three days to do the mini…… This is not good for me
I’ve looked on the Zada on Lazada and it seems I can buy the Mac $%#& yeah battery MacBook air battery for 1500 to 2000 baht. For the iPad mini 5 to 700 but

Obviously if I think about doing it Myself I’ll save a little money but more in Porten I’ll safe traveling several trips and lost use of the mini

I’m sure I can do the MacBook Air change OK… How about the iPad mini… Not too difficult? Not to goNot to fiddly ?

Thanx

cheeryble

Back to top Go down